This is the list of 10 most useful websites that you should know can help you for productivity.
Sometimes you don’t have enough productive softwares on your PC like office or any photo or video editors so you can use your web browser to access these websites. Which is providing online tools that can help you.
- office.com – If you haven’t installed any office software on your PC then you can directly use this website on your web browser to work like any office software.
- todo.microsoft.com – Here you can create a todo list online without any software by just using your web browser.
- ifttt.com – Create automated works online.
- carrd.co – Create one page responsive website as your CV or Resume.
- www.duolingo.com – Learn any language for free online by just using your web browser.
- gist.github.com – You can create anonymously notes online.
- www.privnote.com – You can create a message that can be destructed after reading. Like MI5 agent’s message or Like OO7 😉
- app.diagrams.net – You can create diagrams, flowcharts online just by your web browser.
- hundredzeros.com – This website have a lot of book that you can read online or download for free.
- pixabay.com – Here you can download non copyrighted videos and images and can be used anywhere without any restriction.
- pixlr.com/e – If you haven’t Photoshop or any photo editor software on your PC then you can use this website to edit your pics online just by using a web browser.
Thanks for reading this post, don’t forget to comment your useful websites 🙂 Bye, See you on the next post.