America blows up three more boats filled with drugs, 11 dead (Photo-X)
AP, Washington. The US military said on Tuesday it attacked three boats accused of drug smuggling in Latin American waters, killing 11 people. It was one of the deadliest days of the Trump administration's months-long campaign.
So far 145 people have been killed in the attack, which the US military began in early September targeting people called "narcoterrorists" in small boats.
The US Southern Command said it has so far carried out about 42 attacks on smuggling routes. It said two ships carrying four people each were attacked in the eastern Pacific Ocean, while a third ship carrying three people was attacked in the Caribbean Sea. The military provided no evidence that the ships were carrying drugs, but released videos showing the ships being destroyed.
President Donald Trump has said the US is in an armed conflict with drug cartels in Latin America and has described the attacks as a necessary step to stop drug trafficking.
Chyawanprash is a part of every Indian's life, it reduces diseases and increases energy.